I recently took a day out from attempted paper-writing to visit DC and Georgetown with my sister. It was really refreshing to take a day of relaxation–we visited Georgetown U, walked around the city, biked along the Potomac, and ate some delicious food. Aaaand capped it off by seeing Divergent because, well, it was a guilty-pleasure kind of day.
Since we walked ALL day, I was dressed for maximum comfort. Hence the:
1. Sheer-back black t-shirt (similar)
2. Black harem pants (similar)
3. Adidas Sambas (here)
4. Uniqlo ultra-light down puffer (here)
5. Polka-dot five panel hat (similar)
6. Longchamp backpack (here)